Friday, July 23, 2004

Correcting Errors or Score Board

Ok, I received some comments about the invitation mail, It was great. Those comments remember me that I have to be more carefull with the times and some conexions. Thinking about it, I decided that maybe could be amusing if that comments receive some score. I think in someting like the Acrónimos's score system. Here the rules:

  • Each comment have a point
  • The first observation have the entire poit, if you comment something that someone already comment too, you have half point
  • You never lost points
I tougth about this because in some way this excersise could be ilustrative (and fun) for all the participants...

Now, my errors:

When I write I should write
for practice to practice or for practicing
I want that if you can/may help me to improve my profiency in this language I want you, if you can, to help me improve or I'd like you to help me improve my second language
I count with you I count on you
be luck good luck or my best wishes


Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions.